Tuesday, May 26, 2009

DO NOW -> PASTE TO WORD AND COMPLETE!


Picture Me in College

 

Hi My name is __________.

 

I live in ___________________________

I am in the _____Grade at IDEA Mission College Prep.  My favorite subject is ___________I am involved in schools activities, such as Student Council, Soccer etc.  I also enjoy ________ex: using the computer.  Three words that describe me are:  _____, _______, &_________.

 

The person I admire most is ______________________ because ___________________________.

 

If I could be anything I wanted to be, I would become a ________ because ________________________.

 

When I go to college, I will study___________.  I will attend _______University.  I chose this college because______________________.   Something I think I will be challenging in college is__________________.

 

Something I think will be fun in college is___________.

 

After college I will____________________________.

 

 

 

No comments: